icon/category/kerk

Places of interest

Kasteelboerderij Zuidewijck Spick

Around 1460 the original 'spieker' (fortified house with large granary) was built by Hendrik van de Griende.
In later times the house is getting other owners with bear familiar names in Lim...
In later times the house is getting other owners with bear familiar names in Limburg, such as Merwijck and Dursdael. In 1725, a man named Suytwijk, Baron of Hagestein, becomed the owner of the house. Around 1920 the house was sold again and again later to its current owner, who has been busy for years with a careful restoration of the building.
Lees verder

Contact and location

Raaystraat 3
6071 NC
SWALMEN